[Vision2020] UI Notifies Insurance Carrier

A Proud Idaho Alum thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 17:33:39 GMT

Currently, the US Attorney's Office is conducting a criminal investigation into
this matter.  This investigation has been ongoing for better than a year.

It is my sincerest belief that Jerry Wallace is guilty of fraud (in committing
a scam against the University of Idaho) and Bob Hoover is guilty for letting it
happen.

Since Hoover left UI, there have been a few "white collars" that have sought
and found employment elsewhere.

Instead of looking for more reasons to condemn the university, we should be
discussing ways to reinstate its integrity.

Or is that asking too much frmo a community that the university has supported
for over 100 years.

Tom Hansen
UI
'96