[Vision2020] It is a matter of trust?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 07:16:47 -0700

Pat, if you're going to complain about people not responding to a question.
I posed a question to you yesterday regarding abuse of innocent prisoners.
Given that the Red Cross reports 70 to 90 percent of Iraqi detainees were
mistakenly arrested, one must conclude that the large majority of abused
prisoners are guilty of nothing.  I asked you yesterday if the lives of
these people are less important than the lives of Americans.  Are they?  I
think Keely answered your question about John Kerry quite well.

                                         Carl Westberg Jr.