[Vision2020] IQ tests

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 00:22:42 EDT

--part1_f6.3acd1455.2ddc3b12_boundary

Ben:

I read through the list of types of intelligence and my first thought was
that Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence, partly described as "expertise in using the
entire body to relate
thoughts and feelings" actually fits rather perfectly under "Musical-Rhythmic
Intelligence."  Many of the greatest musicians play their instruments as if
possessed, with their whole body involved in the creation of their music.

But we find the example of activities that express Bodily-Kinesthetic
intelligence to be: "Dancers, football players, and gymnasts are examples
of bodily-kinesthetic intelligence."

This definition of Musical-Rhythmic intelligence offered seems to leave out
the profound connection to the intelligence of the body in the making of music.

Ted Moffett

--part1_f6.3acd1455.2ddc3b12_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Ben:<BR>
<BR>
I read through the list of types of intelligence and my first thought was th=
at Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence, partly described as "expertise in using=20=
the entire body to relate<BR>
thoughts and feelings" actually fits rather perfectly under "Musical-Rhythmi=
c Intelligence."&nbsp; Many of the greatest musicians play their instruments=
 as if possessed, with their whole body involved in the creation of their mu=
sic.<BR>
<BR>
But we find the example of activities that express Bodily-Kinesthetic intell=
igence to be: "Dancers, football players, and gymnasts are examples<BR>
of bodily-kinesthetic intelligence."<BR>
<BR>
This definition of Musical-Rhythmic intelligence offered seems to leave out=20=
the profound connection to the intelligence of the body in the making of mus=
ic.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f6.3acd1455.2ddc3b12_boundary--