[Vision2020] As if we needed any more . . .

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 00:06:50 EDT

--part1_65.29e6057d.2ddc375a_boundary

Joan and All:

The time limit on tests gets me!  So if you can score 150 on an IQ test if
you take your time all day with no help from any source, but you only score 120
if you follow the test time limit, are you really less smart than the person
who scores 150 in the required time?

Why does smart have to be fast?

Falling behind every moment...

Ted Moffett

--part1_65.29e6057d.2ddc375a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Joan and All:<BR>
<BR>
The time limit on tests gets me!&nbsp; So if you can score 150 on an IQ test=
 if you take your time all day with no help from any source, but you only sc=
ore 120 if you follow the test time limit, are you really less smart than th=
e person who scores 150 in the required time?<BR>
<BR>
Why does smart have to be fast?<BR>
<BR>
Falling behind every moment...<BR>