[Vision2020] The New Zealand Herald

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 09:44:39 -0700

Why, Pat, you're right--I *can* learn all kinds of things from you.

For example, I didn't know that any statement Pat Kraut has heard all her
life can't be bigoted.  That certainly clears up some confusion for me.

I eagerly await further enlightenment--for example, I bet you can explain to
me how the unjust detention and torture of innocent people in Iraq will
further democracy and prevent the spread of terrorism worldwide, while
improving the reputation and moral standing of the U.S. in the global
community, particularly among Muslims.

Melynda Huskey