[Vision2020] The New Zealand Herald

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 09:43:11 -0700

Pat Kraut says: "You think the Catholic remark was bigoted...but I have
heard that said about Catholics all my life."  Excuse me, Pat?  Does that
make it true?  By extrapolation then, when someone in the Jim Crow south
defended maltreatment of African-Americans because "I've heard all my life
they're lazy and shiftless", did that make that perception true?

                                      Carl Westberg Jr.