[Vision2020] The New Zealand Herald

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 23:26:57 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43C66.7258A7C0

There are times when I think, "What the hell?" and I go back to re-read, =
carefully, what you've written, Pat, sure that my eyes have deceived me, =
or that some cruel person has stolen your email and is making sport of yo=
u by writing some mind-numbingly stupid thing over your signature.  But I=
'm always wrong.

Recently, for example, I was absolutely stunned by the casual bigotry of =
your remark that Catholics can "go to confession on Sunday and do whateve=
r they want on Monday."  I just couldn't believe that anyone would either=
 be so ignorant of Catholic beliefs or so repulsively self-satisfied as t=
o insult the many devout, faithful, and decent Catholic people in this co=
mmunity--friends and neighbors of everyone on this list.

Now you ask us to contemplate the possibility that American lives might b=
e best protected by the unjust arrest, unlawful detention, humiliation, t=
orture, and murder of innocent people in the nations we have invaded--and=
 imply, at least, that sodomizing Iraqis with chemical lights helps you f=
eel safe.

What in the world is wrong with you?

Melynda HuskeyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http:/=
/explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43C66.7258A7C0

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;b=
ackground-color:#ffffff; "><DIV>There are times when I&nbsp;think, "What =
the hell?"&nbsp;and I go back to re-read, carefully, what you've written,=
 Pat, sure that my eyes have deceived me, or that some cruel person has s=
tolen your email and is making sport of you by writing some mind-numbingl=
y stupid thing&nbsp;over your signature.&nbsp; But I'm always wrong.</DIV=
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Recently, for example, I was absolutely stunned =
by the casual bigotry of your remark that Catholics can "go to confession=
 on Sunday and do whatever they want on Monday."&nbsp; I just couldn't be=
lieve that anyone would either be so ignorant of Catholic beliefs or so r=
epulsively self-satisfied as to insult the many devout, faithful, and dec=
ent Catholic people in this community--friends and neighbors of everyone =
on this list.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Now you ask us to contemplate =
the possibility that American lives might be best protected by the unjust=
 arrest, unlawful detention, humiliation, torture, and murder&nbsp;of inn=
ocent people in the nations we have invaded--and imply, at least, that&nb=
sp;sodomizing Iraqis with chemical lights helps you feel safe.</DIV> <DIV=
>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>What in the world is wrong with you?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;=
</DIV> <DIV>Melynda Huskey</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get mor=
e from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C43C66.7258A7C0--