[Vision2020] Wal-Mart: radio-freq. merchandise(and purchaser) ID tags

Some Random WalMart Shopper thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:06:15 GMT

And the result of this "unethical" marketing practice is to put products where
they are most wanted?

Thkanks for enlightening the free world to this horrendous behaviour, Mr.
Lohrmann.

Book 'em, Dano.

Tom Hansen

> > FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE from CASPIAN(Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy
Invasion and
Numbering,) a grassroots consumer group fighting retail surveillance schemes
since 1999,
and item level RFID tagging since 2002.