[Vision2020] Re: The Holy Church of C and J

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:15:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C439DF.76831990

Debbie asks:

>Can I start taking your names in vain?

Fame at last!  Of course you're free to take my name in vain, Debbie.  I'=
m sure it happens at New St. Andrews and Anselm House several times a wee=
k, though perhaps I flatter myself.  Maybe what they say is "Rose it!" or=
 "Tom Hansen it all to hell!" or "Bill London on a cracker."  Who knows? =
 Since they vacated this list in favor of Doug's mono-blog, we are forced=
 to rely on rumor and conjecture . . . just like Fox News.

Really, though, I would prefer that you shout my name and my co-pastor's =
only on happy occasions, as in "Joan Carl, I won the lottery!" or "Joan C=
arl Almighty, what did you put in that cocktail?  I'm levitating."  As fo=
r your question about candles and marshmallows, really, Debbie, if you're=
 going to use us in this blasphemous way, are a dead goat and a can of li=
ghter fluid too much to ask?

Bless you,
Joan/AuntieGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://ex=
plorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C439DF.76831990

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>Debbie asks:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;Can I start taking your=
 names in vain?<BR><BR></DIV> <DIV>Fame at last!&nbsp; Of course you're f=
ree to take my name in vain, Debbie.&nbsp; I'm sure it happens at New St.=
 Andrews and Anselm House several times a week, though perhaps I flatter =
myself.&nbsp; Maybe what they say is&nbsp;"Rose it!"&nbsp;or "Tom Hansen =
it all to hell!" or "Bill London on a cracker."&nbsp; Who knows?&nbsp; Si=
nce they vacated this list in favor of Doug's mono-blog, we are forced to=
 rely on rumor and conjecture . .&nbsp;. just like Fox News.</DIV> <DIV>&=
nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Really, though, I would prefer that you shout my name an=
d my co-pastor's only on happy occasions, as in "Joan Carl, I won the lot=
tery!" or "Joan Carl Almighty, what did you put in that cocktail?&nbsp; I=
'm levitating."&nbsp; As for your question about&nbsp;candles and marshma=
llows,&nbsp;really, Debbie, if you're going to use&nbsp;us&nbsp;in this b=
lasphemous way, are a dead goat and a can of lighter fluid too much to as=
k?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Bless you,</DIV> <DIV>Joan/Auntie</DIV></=
BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer=
 download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.com</=
a><br></p>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C439DF.76831990--