[Vision2020] Highly Prestigious, Non-Accredited

Diplomas R Us thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 23:17:38 GMT

Visionaires -

Are you looking for that perfect something, perhaps a diploma, to decorate that
blank wall at home?  At your office?  Something that shouts, "The staff and
faculty of my dear old Alma Mater may not have been qualified, but I think I
am."  A degree that you can l\put on your resume' and DARE your potential
employer to check you out?

We here at HPNAC (The Highly Prestigious Non-Accredited Coalition) can (for
just a few measly dollars) provide you an extremely impressive diploma that
will get you through the fron door of almost any family-run business.

Stop by our website at:

http://www.diplomaservices.com/

HPNAC, where nepotism is more than a family value.

Dr. Ima "Dip" Lomamill
PO Box 9025
Moscow, Idaho  83843

           http://www.fsr.net/