[Vision2020] The Holy Church of C and J

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 15:10:29 -0700

Holy Cow!  That's it, Joan, you win.  The church of Joan and Carl it is.
Sorry I took a while to answer your question regarding why I placed my name
before yours.  Believe me, it was strictly based on alphabetical order.  Oh,
and also because you're a woman......but Debbie has shown me the light.
Want to join, Debbie?  That would put our membership into double digits.

                                             Carl Westberg Jr.