[Vision2020] Fwd: Dear Fueled By Ramen

Tbertruss@aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 02:47:54 EDT

--part1_d4.c94ffcc.2dd4741a_boundary

From: Tbertruss@aol.com
Full-name: Tbertruss
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 02:34:41 EDT
Subject: Dear Fueled By Ramen
To: fueledbyramen@hotmail.com

--part2_d4.c94ffcc.2dd47101_boundary

Dear Fueled by Ramen:

If your e-mail address indicates your dietary preferences, I feel compelled
to inform you that most ramen is too high in hydrogenated fats, the flavoring
packet induces an artificial taste experience pumped up my monoplutonium
sodimate, and the salt content is too high.

I post this warning to the whole list in the interests of the dietary health
and well being of all.

Ted Moffett

--part2_d4.c94ffcc.2dd47101_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Dear Fueled by Ramen:<BR>
<BR>
If your e-mail address indicates your dietary preferences, I feel compelled=20=
to inform you that most ramen is too high in hydrogenated fats, the flavorin=
g packet induces an artificial taste experience pumped up my monoplutonium s=
odimate, and the salt content is too high.<BR>
<BR>
I post this warning to the whole list in the interests of the dietary health=
 and well being of all.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>