[Vision2020] The list

Vote Kerry thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 21:08:50 GMT

Yeah.  Sure.  Go ahead.  Enter Rose's name in bold capital letters that dance
to "Blowing in the Wind".  But AFTER you enter my name at the top.  I have been
declared the chief Liberal Elitist "A"-hole.  I worked hard for that title and
I deserve it.

And could you have my name enclosed in a circle of Cheney, Bush, and Rumsfeld
faces singing "Tell Me Lies.  Tell Me Sweet Little Lies.", or maybe just have
Cheney and Bush doing a duet of "A Different Kind of Love."?  Huh?  Please.
Please.

Tom

           http://www.fsr.net/