[Vision2020] Is this Fair???

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 14:52:16 -0700

Well, Mr. Hansen. The question is, "Can you respond?"

You obviously took time out of your day to read and respond to several other
of my emails and others as well. So laziness would seem to not be the issue
with you. You also are not avoidant of responding to previous and
meaningless emails by me or others either. It would also seem
uncharacteristic of you to not defend the honor of any US Troop who maybe
unjustly attacked. It appears to me that you must therefore agree that these
soldiers are actually traitors to their nation and uniform and thus do not
know how to respond, and once again prove you didn't read the email before
responding to another one. Being a smartass at my expense seems a clever way
out of acknowledging this situation you find yourself in. I am sure others
are smart enough to see this as well.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, Please respond back with "I was a soldier so I know more than you about
everything." I really do enjoy the logic in those.