[Vision2020] Water rates

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 22:40:36 -0700

Ms. Sullivan,

I don't think the City Council is raising rates with the expectation of
increasing revenue for the City. I think they are hoping people will reduce
consumption of water and invest in water saving devices. So any revenue
raised will most likely be considered a windfall, rather than budgeted
revenue for city expenses. We are all wasteful in some way, at least, I know
I could curve my consumption, and I like to consider myself normal in most
respects. This will hopefully make us think of ways to comsume less like you
do.

I want to say on a personal note that it is awesome that you use water
saving devices in your home and yard. Thank you for respecting the
environment and your community!

Respectfully,

Donovan J Arnold