[Vision2020] Kerry's election to lose?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 06:25:03 -0700

<P>According to Seymour Hersch this morning on NPR (you can catch it around 730 again), the pictures were taken so that the prisoners could be told 'We'll plaster these around your neighborhood,' (I'm paraphrasing).</P>
<P>Sunil<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Dick Schmidt" &lt;dickschmidt@moscow.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "JSullivan" &lt;jsullivan@moscow.com&gt;, &lt;vision2020@moscow.com&gt;,&nbsp;&nbsp; "Paul Duffau" &lt;pduffau@adelphia.net&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Kerry's election to lose?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 10:48:06 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;All,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;You can bet now that digital cameras and all other photography equipment will be forbidden in Iraq. THAT is how the military operates when they are embarrassed. Thank goodness photographs were taken to prove what happened. Many times commissioned officers have to be hit between the eyes to get their attention.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Dick Schmidt
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; ----- Original Message -----
<DIV></DIV>