[Vision2020] Kerry's election to lose?

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Sat, 08 May 2004 07:34:42 -0700

--=====================_396782133==_.ALT

Janesta,

Since it has been in the news since January and charges were brought were brought in March and a general was relieved of command, with press briefings supplied, I guess the answer to your question would be a resounding "NO!".  It seems as though America can no longer read and must rely on images (which may explain the run of really bad comic-book based movies being released).

A couple of links:
OpinionJournal.com offers a good timeline at:
http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110005044

Associated Press:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040503/ap_on_re_mi_ea/prisoner_abuse_29

I still think that the really bad news hasn't broken.  There are rumors that rapes and murders have occurred.  If so, Abu Ghraib will become only a footnote.

Paul Duffau

At 09:06 PM 5/7/04 -0700, you wrote:
>I would like to know who took the photos as well. I would like to THANK them. Would we, the public ever have known, if not for those photos?
>
>I am in the dark, literally about most of this as I don't have a television. If anyone can refer me to accurate reporting, I would appreciate it.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Janesta Carcich Sullivan

--=====================_396782133==_.ALT

Janesta,<br>
Since it has been in the news since January and charges were brought were
brought in March and a general was relieved of command, with press
briefings supplied, I guess the answer to your question would be a
resounding &quot;NO!&quot;.&nbsp; It seems as though America can no
longer read and must rely on images (which may explain the run of really
bad comic-book based movies being released).<br>
A couple of links:<br>
OpinionJournal.com offers a good timeline at:<br>
Associated Press:<br>
I still think that the really bad news hasn't broken.&nbsp; There are
rumors that rapes and murders have occurred.&nbsp; If so, Abu Ghraib will
become only a footnote.&nbsp; <br>
Paul Duffau<br>
At 09:06 PM 5/7/04 -0700, you wrote:<br>
took the photos as well. I would like to THANK them. Would we, the public
ever have known, if not for those photos?</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
don't have a television. If anyone can refer me to accurate reporting, I
would appreciate it.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<dl>