[Vision2020] Crossing over to the dark side

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 11:10:13 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C43423.DE47E590

> The soldier only told the press, as I am hearing it on the coverage of
> the committee hearings it was already under investigation. All he has
> done is make a name for himself in the news. I have so many questions
> about this and so far many of the senators are only pontificating
> getting their 'sound bite' in. I am waiting and listening till we get t=
> more info. What I'd really like to know is who took the photos and what
> were they going to do with them if not give them to the press? Save the=
> for their grandchildren? It is all seriously stupid. =20
> PK

Okay, that's it.  My hat is off.  You have succeeded, Pat, where Doug Wil=
son failed.  You have changed my mind about universal enfranchisement.  I=
 no longer believe that everyone in this country ought to have the right =
to vote.  Or drive a car.  Or eat with a fork.  Look, if you want to save=
 yourself an eye, go out right now, buy a cork, and stick it on the end o=
f your spoon.

In other news, I see that Paul Shanley has finally been defrocked by the =
Catholic Church for his part in Boston Archdiocese's cover-up of child mo=
lestation.  Of course, those kids were probably just looking for their fi=
fteen minutes of fame.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer =
download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C43423.DE47E590

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&gt; The soldi=
er only told the press, as I am hearing it on the coverage of<BR>&gt; the=
 committee hearings it was already under investigation. All he has<BR>&gt=
; done is make a name for himself in the news. I have so many questions<B=
R>&gt; about this and so far many of the senators are only pontificating<=
BR>&gt; getting their 'sound bite' in. I am waiting and listening till we=
 get to<BR>&gt; more info. What I'd really like to know is who took the p=
hotos and what<BR>&gt; were they going to do with them if not give them t=
o the press? Save them<BR>&gt; for their grandchildren? It is all serious=
ly stupid. <BR>&gt; PK<BR></DIV> <DIV>Okay, that's it.&nbsp; My hat is of=
f.&nbsp; You have succeeded, Pat, where&nbsp;Doug Wilson failed.&nbsp;&nb=
sp;You&nbsp;have changed my mind about universal enfranchisement.&nbsp; I=
 no longer believe that&nbsp;everyone in this country&nbsp;ought to have =
the right to vote.&nbsp; Or drive a car.&nbsp; Or eat with a fork.&nbsp; =
Look, if you want to save yourself an eye, go out right now, buy a cork, =
and stick it on the end of your spoon.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>In ot=
her news, I see that Paul Shanley has finally been defrocked by the Catho=
lic Church for his part in Boston Archdiocese's cover-up of child molesta=
tion.&nbsp; Of course, those kids were probably just looking for their fi=
fteen minutes of fame.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Joan Opyr/Auntie Esta=
blishment&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the =
Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>ht=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C43423.DE47E590--