[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 May 2004 15:01:00 -0700

Third posting, I apologize.  But I must ask Pat about her obsession with
CNN.  I don't watch it.  Nor do I search Democratic party material.  What
obviously unbiased, evenhanded news sources do you recommend?  Fox News for
a starter, perhaps?  I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.  The
Spokesman-Review, NPR, ABC news with Peter Jennings, PBS Newshour with Jim
Lehrer.  That's it.  Well, I consult the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue
regularly, too.  How about you, Pat?  Where should we turn for the straight
scoop?

                                                   Carl Westberg Jr.