[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 May 2004 21:16:41 -0700

Are Republicans capable of defending Bush without making a reference to
ex-president Clinton? Get over him already. I find it laughable that so many
whiny Republicans call Clinton "Satan" and Reagan "God" yet consistently
compare Bush to Clinton and not Reagan. I think this only shows the lack of
expectations they hold for their brainless one term wonder who got into
office only by his Daddy's name and a bad decision made by the Supreme
Court.

I don't care what Clinton did or didn't do. There is nothing we can do about
1994. I am concerned about 2004-2009, and beyond.

It also bothers me that people say that the recession is not the
responsibility of Bush. Well, I ask when it does become his responsibility?
He is has been President for about 3 and 1/2 years, when is going to fix the
problem? All other Presidents that entered recessions, even Clinton, were
able to lead the country out of it. So what gives with the Bush?

Donovan J Arnold