[Vision2020] Retractions coming??

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 May 2004 10:28:43 -0700

Actually, upon further review, in answer to Pat's question, "Does the fact
that Bush is the sitting president make ANY difference to you?", the answer
is yes.  It makes a lot of difference to me.  The fact that George W. Bush
and his cronies are in charge is a source of constant amazement, chagrin,
bemusement, amusement, nausea, headaches, and bad hair days.  I blame him
for the fact that I broke a tooth eating lunch yesterday.   Anybody but
Bush.....

                                                     Carl Westberg Jr.