[Vision2020] Inspirational Story of the Cult Master's Testicles: A Response to Saundra Lund

JSullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 19:57:49 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01C43148.E95318C0

I feel in the political climate we are living in these days, ALL ideas =
are important and have an impact on each and every one of us. We need to =
stand up, and shout if need be, so that our voices are heard above the =
din of King George's rhetoric.  HOWEVER, that said, when something is =
sent to another PRIVATELY, it should remain private, unless the person =
receiving it gets permission to share it from the sender,  with the rest =
of the group. I belong to a paying chat site, if a private message were =
shared, the person sharing it would be flamed but good! Believe me, it =
is NOT a pretty sight!

Yes, I did send the post below to the rest of the vision2020 group, as I =
felt since my privacy was breeched, I wanted people to know how I felt =
about it.=20

I graciously accept your apology. I understand how things can get under =
the "heat of the moment".=20

Let this be a lesson to us all, that in the future, we take a deep =
breath, maybe six or ten deep breaths... read our replies over... and =
over... and over... and only THEN, press the send key.

May you all enjoy this pleasant spring evening! I am heading outside now =
to plant a few crawling, viney flowering seeds for my fencelines. You =
know what "they" say... Good fences make good neighbors? I thought I =
would make mine pretty. *soft laugh*

Enjoy the week!

Janesta Carcich Sullivan

  ----- Original Message -----=20