[Vision2020] Inspirational Story of the Cult Master's Testicles: A Response to Saundra Lund

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 19:25:13 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_02E6_01C43144.5B80EE90

Janesta,

I am sorry if I did not notice that your previous message to me was not sent to
all Vision 2020 readers.

The [Vision 2020] heading was in the subject.  Once seeing that, I carelessly
did not look at To: address.  That was my mistake.  Had I noticed the
differences in addresses, I would have responded to you privately.  I again
apologize for not noticing the solo addressee on your email.

In some cases private messages resulting from Vision 2020 posts have been posted
to the entire forum for a variety of reasons.  Your post was one that had I been
more careful, I would not have forwarded.  I notice, however, the post below was
sent to the entire forum.

However, you did  raise a legitimate issue:  What ideas are allowable and how
are they to be allowed to be expressed on Vision 2020?

Perhaps, there are as many different opinions on this matter as there are Vision
2020 posters.  We now have some idea of what Don Coombs' opinion is.

>From my previous answer you can tell that I was one of those that saw more than
prudishness when John Ashcroft covered the bare breasts of Justice.  His
shrouding action was symbolic of his closed approach to what should be public
business and open to robust and varied discussion.

Thank you for your open remarks; I sincerely hope that you can forgive my
egregious mistake in accidentally making a private communication public.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco@moscow.com