[Vision2020] Inspirational Story of the Cult Master

Don Coombs mushroom@moscow.com
Mon, 03 May 2004 15:40:06 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: JSullivan
To: Art Deco aka W. Fox
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Inspirational Story of the Cult Master's
Testicles: A Response to Saundra Lund

Janesta wrote: While I find little to concur with these days regarding
Mr. Wilson, and what he espouses, and I do consider myself "normal". I
find this exercise in writing to be in very poor taste for this forum.
It shows a real lack of dignity and class on your part, Mr. Fox. I fail
to see the humor in it. Am I alone in feeling this way?

Janesta Carcich Sullivan

Janesta:

You are certainly not alone, although there may be only two of us. I
suspect most people who follow Vision2020 chose to just look away. This
posting by Wayne Fox was both dumb and in bad taste. Under the present
rules for posting to Vision2020 (people can post anything they want but
are supposed to show good judgement) he is capable of driving a stake
through the listserve's heart.

For him to argue that if you are offended, you can just hit the delete
key is not an adequate defense. Wayne needs to figure out how to make it
possible for people to hit the delete key BEFORE they are offended. Or
maybe he could just adopt a more mature point of view when posting.

As a result of Wayne's recent posting, I have revised my "Who Would You
Want to Have a Beer With" list. Doug Wilson is not first, but Wayne is last.

Don Coombs