[Vision2020] UI-College Assistance Migrant Program Book-A-Thon

Debbie Gray dgray@uidaho.edu
Mon, 03 May 2004 10:18:31 -0700

UI-CAMP Student Advisory Board
Book-A-Thon.
Greetings University of Idaho and Moscow community Members,
Would you like to put a smile on an ill childs face? Then help us
collect books for children at Seattle Children’s Hospital in
Seattle,Washington.

Who are we?
We are the University of Idaho College Assistance Migrant Program (UI-
CAMP) Student Advisory Board.

What is our goal?
Our goal is to collect books for children (K-5) who are currently
being treated at the Seattle Children’s Hospital in Seattle,
Washington.

Our hope is to bright and cheer up the lives of the children being
treated at Se-attle Children’s Hospital by providing them with
reading books, coloring books and a stuffed animal to show them our
solidarity and our wishes for a speedy recovery from their illnesses.

How can you help?
You can help by donating reading books (i.e. kids fiction and non-
fiction K-5 reading level books), coloring books, colors (4-8 pack),
or a small toy (prefer-able a small stuffed “Teddy Bear” animal).

Where can I drop off donations?
Donations can be dropped off at UI-CAMP office located in the
Appalousa room, second floor of the Student Union Building (SUB).
Additionally, you may call us at (208) 885-5173 and we can collect
donations at your door. Further, there will be a collection station
set up in front of the SUB on May 8, 2004, from 10 am until noon,
where donations can also be dropped