[Vision2020] CAXTON PRESS STEPS FORWARD WITH MANAGEMENT ALTERNATIVE FOR UI

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:11:01 GMT

This is one reason why I am considering dropping from vision2020.  A UI alum
steps to the plate to save the UI Press and this is how some people respond.

Well, unlike some people on this listserve, I am extremely proud of my Alma
Mater and my degree which I earned from it.  In spite of horrendous budget
problems and the necessary belt tightening that have been caused by
mismanagement of UI funds, I still (and will always) see the UI glass as half
full.

I just thought that something had to be said before I sign off.

Some other time, some other place.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom Hansen