[Vision2020] ACCS

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:21:18 EST

-------------------------------1080703278

Dear Visionaries:

It is my intention to avoid relying on gossip or unsubstantiated facts when I
address my concerns about Wilson Inc. I use the term Wilson, Inc.
deliberately to distinguish between a religious fellowship with an emphasis on spiritual
growth and development and the commercial enterprises which seem to spring up
around Doug Wilson like toadstools in a dank forest.

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.
.

-------------------------------1080703278

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>Dear Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It&nbsp;is&nbsp;my intention to avoid relying on gossip or unsubstantia=
ted facts when I address my concerns about Wilson Inc. I use the term Wilson=
, Inc. deliberately to distinguish between a religious fellowship with an em=
phasis on spiritual growth and development and the commercial enterprises wh=
ich seem to spring up around Doug Wilson like toadstools in a dank forest.</=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>