[Vision2020] Save Bob Edwards

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:40:07 -0800

A curious thing about the reasoning, if it's a youth movement thing.  This
is radio we're talking about here, not television.  It's not like we're
gonna hurl our scrambled eggs and coffee because we're subjected to seeing
Bob Edwards's grey hair and wrinkles.  He's only 56, and NPR (thankfully)
isn't Fox News.  This is just wrong.  If Bob Edwards goes, I'm switching to
Rush Limbaugh. Not.

                                                                   Carl
Westberg Jr.