[Vision2020] FW: STRATFOR WEEKLY: Sorting Through the Accusations

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:15:23 -0800

<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P>Secondly, it forgets that if the "War on Terror"&nbsp;is so important to the&nbsp;stability and security of the United States than why did Bush choose at the most critical time to veer off $120 billion and 300,000 men and women to go capture Saddam. One could argue that Saddam was in someway connected to terrorists, which may be true, he knows Bush Sr. and Rumsfeld however, Bush Jr. has said live on public TV that there is NO connection between Saddam and the War on terror. </P>
<P>IMHO, there is no real comparison&nbsp;between the so called&nbsp;"War on Terror" and WWII. To suggest otherwise is just plain arrogance. </P>
<P>I do however think that 4 more years of Bush could lead to WWIII, the entire world vs. US.</P>
<P>Donovan J Arnold<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>