[Vision2020] Re: UI Golfing vs. real educational support

Don Coombs mushroom@moscow.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:12:02 -0800

  Ron Force wrote:

At the time it was approved, they anticipated an eventual
> enrollment of 200.

I anticipate 200 flying pigs. When I was still at the university nothing
stupid was ever (well, hardly ever) done. Now the race is on to see just
how quickly --

Oh well, I get emotional.

But I am also curious. Where did those millions of dollars go in the
Boise land scam? Can you lose millions of dollars and not have people
(people with good Idaho political connections) FIND millions of dollars?

I know that there is an investigation underway. If I see any millions of
dollars lying around I will facilitate the investigation by letting the
authorities know.

Don Coombs