[Vision2020] Re: excommunication

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:12:53 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C410BF.678F9EC0

>PS Joan.  If you excommunicate me from your church, I'll form a splinter=
 =20
>group and misrepresent the hell out of your message.  I'll call my sect =
the =20
>Church of (not so) Auntie Establishment, and insist upon the lower case =
in =20
>the parentheses, but who will know the difference?

>Amy

I'd never excommunicate you, Amy.  You're one of the five people on earth=
 from whom I'm willing to take correction!

In fact, would you like to be a bishop?

JoanGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.=
msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C410BF.678F9EC0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&gt;PS Joan.&n=
bsp; If you excommunicate me from your church, I'll form a splinter <BR>&=
gt;group and misrepresent the hell out of your message.&nbsp; I'll call m=
y sect the <BR>&gt;Church of (not so) Auntie Establishment, and insist up=
on the lower case in <BR>&gt;the parentheses, but who will know the diffe=
rence?<BR><BR>&gt;Amy</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I'd never excommunicat=
e you, Amy.&nbsp; You're one of the five people on earth from whom I'm wi=
lling to take correction!<BR></DIV> <DIV>In fact, would you like to be a =
bishop?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Joan<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clea=
r=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D=

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C410BF.678F9EC0--