[Vision2020] A Fox-Genovese web-site

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:35:26 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C40F40.FCF8BDA0

Dear Visionaries:

For those of you who are not outside enjoying the fine weather; inside wa=
tching the NCAA Tournament; still in bed; hung-over; in the shower; or ar=
e just depressed, bored, and out of fresh pornography and Lays' potato ch=
ips, I forward the following web-site for your perusal: =20

http://www.wf-f.org/bd-efox-genovese.html

This is Elizabeth Fox-Genovese's much polished curriculum vitae as presen=
ted by a group she's affiliated with called Women for Faith & Family Purp=
oses.  (Sounds a lot like an heirloom breeding club.)  In addition to thi=
s web-site, a quick Google of her speaking engagements will tell you that=
 she's in demand among the same groups who pay to hear the deep musings o=
f such intellectual luminaries as Bay "Pat's sister" Buchanan and Ted "Ca=
t Scratch Fever" Nugent.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: I have thus far been unable to determine what E F-G charges by way of=
 speaker's fee.  I know that Greg Louganis charges about $17,000 and Elle=
n DeGeneres $35,000, and that neither has any trouble getting it.  Perhap=
s, however, we should be thinking more along the lines of what David Irvi=
ng charged to speak to 17 loonies at The Hampton Inn. Get more from the W=
eb.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C40F40.FCF8BDA0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Dear Visionari=
es:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>For those of you who are not outside enj=
oying the fine weather; inside&nbsp;watching the NCAA Tournament; still i=
n bed;&nbsp;hung-over; in the shower;&nbsp;or&nbsp;are just depressed, bo=
red, and out of&nbsp;fresh pornography and Lays' potato chips, I forward =
the following web-site for your perusal:&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <D=
IV><A href=3D"http://www.wf-f.org/bd-efox-genovese.html">http://www.wf-f.=
org/bd-efox-genovese.html</A><BR></DIV> <DIV>This is Elizabeth Fox-Genove=
se's much polished curriculum vitae as presented by&nbsp;a group she's af=
filiated with called Women for Faith&nbsp;&amp; Family Purposes.&nbsp; (S=
ounds a lot like an heirloom breeding club.)&nbsp; In addition to this we=
b-site,&nbsp;a quick Google of her speaking engagements&nbsp;will tell yo=
u that she's in demand among the same groups who pay to hear the deep&nbs=
p;musings of such intellectual luminaries as Bay "Pat's sister" Buchanan =
and Ted "Cat Scratch Fever" Nugent.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Joan Opy=
r/Auntie Establishment<BR></DIV> <DIV>PS: I have thus far been unable to =
determine what&nbsp;E F-G&nbsp;charges by way of speaker's fee.&nbsp; I k=
now that Greg Louganis charges about $17,000 and Ellen DeGeneres $35,000,=
 and that neither has&nbsp;any trouble getting it.&nbsp; Perhaps,&nbsp;ho=
wever, we should be thinking more along the lines&nbsp;of what David Irvi=
ng charged to speak to 17&nbsp;loonies at The Hampton Inn.&nbsp;</DIV></B=
download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.com</a=

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C40F40.FCF8BDA0--