[Vision2020] What do NSA and David Gest have in common?

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:59:43 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C40EB5.E3449A90

In a message headed "NSA Scores Big With Graduation Speaker," Rose congra=
tulates New St. Andrews on bagging Elizabeth Fox-Genovese.  =20

Au contrairy, Rosefairy.  This is not a case of New St. Andrews scoring b=
ig; it's a case of the once big being laid low.  Fox-Genovese speaking at=
 NSA is like finding Liza Minelli singing at the Corner Club.  People can=
 turn and whisper to one another, "Didn't she used to be somebody?"  =20

Once upon a time, Fox-Genovese seemed kind of bright.  Then she married s=
ome freakish old goat with bigots in the belfry and she went all Ann Coul=
ter.  It happens.  But still.  Imagine going from Naomi Woolf to Anna Nic=
ole Smith in a single, ill-considered wedding.  Perhaps someone should ha=
ve told Liz to put that little ring on her finger and not around her neck=
, where clearly it cut off her air supply.  =20

Sometimes, late at night, I shudder for Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment     Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explo=
rer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C40EB5.E3449A90

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff" STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;b=
ackground-color:#ffffff; "><DIV>In a message headed "NSA Scores Big With =
Graduation Speaker," Rose congratulates New St. Andrews on bagging Elizab=
eth Fox-Genovese.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Au contrairy, Rosef=
airy.&nbsp; This is not a case of New St. Andrews&nbsp;scoring big; it's =
a case of the once big being laid low.&nbsp;&nbsp;Fox-Genovese speaking a=
t NSA is like finding Liza Minelli singing at the Corner Club.&nbsp; Peop=
le can turn and whisper to one another, "Didn't she used to be somebody?"=
&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Once&nbsp;upon a&nbsp;time, Fox-Geno=
vese seemed&nbsp;kind of&nbsp;bright.&nbsp; Then she married&nbsp;some fr=
eakish old goat with bigots in the belfry and she&nbsp;went all Ann Coult=
er.&nbsp; It happens.&nbsp; But still.&nbsp; Imagine going from Naomi Woo=
lf to Anna Nicole Smith in a single, ill-considered wedding.&nbsp; Perhap=
s someone should&nbsp;have told&nbsp;Liz to&nbsp;put that little&nbsp;rin=
g on her finger and&nbsp;not around her neck, where clearly it&nbsp;cut o=
ff her air supply.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Sometimes, late at=
 night, I shudder for&nbsp;Catherine&nbsp;Zeta-Jones.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</=
lorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.=

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C40EB5.E3449A90--