[Vision2020] Passion

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:02:21 GMT

It may be true that we may never know exactly what life was like back then.
But, I feel confident that historians have a bit more to go on than "what we
THINK life was like".

As far as "Passion" depicting life "back then", who provided
historical "guidance" to Mr. Gibson in the making of the film?

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/