[Vision2020] "The Passion"

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:09:21 EST

-------------------------------1079428161

"The Passion" is expected to gross over $350 billion in sales. Have you seen
this movie yet?

One warning I do have to submit to people is that it is very "disturbing" in
the level of violence and blood. I think beyond what was needed. Do not take
children to see this movie, it will give them nightmares for months. Blood is
everywhere, and there is tons of other violence and blood shed. The graphics
are very realistic and the acting is excellent.

I happen to think the name of the movie should be "The Suffering" of Christ.
It was not about passion, just the unjust trial, conviction, and inhuman,
torture of Christ.

I did like this movie, although hard to watch, I give it a 9.5 on a scale of
10.

Scenes to watch out for:

Ear cut off
Eyes poked out by bird
Spikes being driven into hands and feet
Legs being broken
Sides being poked with spear
Flesh tearing and ripping

I tell you, this was "very real", and you could virtually feel the pain as it
was being inflicted, most the movie was this way.

Anyone else have an opinion on this movie?

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1079428161

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>

f">
<DIV>"The Passion" is expected to gross&nbsp;over $350 billion in sales. Hav=
e you seen this movie yet?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>One warning I do have to submit to people is that it is very "disturbin=
g" in the level of violence and blood. I think beyond what was needed. Do no=
t take children to see this movie, it will give them nightmares for months.=20=
Blood is everywhere, and there is tons of other violence and blood shed. The=
 graphics are very realistic and the acting is excellent.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I happen to think the name of the movie should&nbsp;be "The Suffering"=20=
of Christ. It was not about passion, just the unjust trial, conviction, and=20=
inhuman, torture of Christ. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I did like this movie, although hard to watch, I give it a 9.5 on a sca=
le of 10.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Scenes to watch out for:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ear cut off</DIV>
<DIV>Eyes poked out by bird</DIV>
<DIV>Spikes being driven into hands and feet</DIV>
<DIV>Legs being broken</DIV>
<DIV>Sides being poked with spear</DIV>
<DIV>Flesh tearing and ripping</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I tell you, this was "very real", and you could virtually feel the pain=
 as it was being inflicted, most the movie was this way. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone else have an opinion on this movie?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>