[Vision2020] Re: Logos Questions, and I why I expect Tom Garfield to respond

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:11:22 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_034A_01C4079C.A3F9DB90

Normal Folks,

Another sandbagging response!

Changing the subject does not answer the questions or the arguments.  Only
one person consistently does this in the Palouse area forums.  You don't
need tracking software to identify him.

Not getting a response from Mr. Garfield will have some interesting
consequences.

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco@moscow.com