[Vision2020] Logos Response

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:07:16 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_033B_01C4079C.11E6D690

Paul,

Yours is a sandbagging response.

It matters not for this discussion if Logos is breaking the law or not.

The community is concerned about doctrines taught at Logos which a large
portion of the community consider reprehensible.  Logos now has an
opportunity to answer that concern by stating in their words their doctrines
and defending those doctrines as best they can and perhaps making converts.

If Logos is afraid that they cannot answer the community with convincing
arguments or are ashamed of what they are doing, then they are smart to
stand mute for now.

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco@moscow.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Duffau" <pduffau@adelphia.net>
To: "Art Deco aka W. Fox" <deco@moscow.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Re: Logos Questions, and I why I expect Tom
Garfield to respond

> Wayne,
>
> At what point did Logos violate state law?  At what point does an
accusation become an indictment?

,

> >Suppose there was a school called Ecstasy.  Suppose rumors were that this
school taught young men and women how to pursue a profitable career in drug
dealing or prostitution....

> >....Logos school has been accused of teaching sexist, homophobic,
neo-confederate, and many other doctrines that are probably as repugnant as
drug dealing and prostitution to the majority of Palouse region citizens.

------=_NextPart_000_033B_01C4079C.11E6D690

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>Paul,<BR><BR>Yours is a sandbagging response.<BR><BR>It matters not =
for=20
this discussion if Logos is breaking the law or not.<BR><BR>The =
community is=20
concerned about doctrines taught at Logos which a large<BR>portion of =
the=20
community consider reprehensible.&nbsp; Logos now has an<BR>opportunity =
to=20
answer that concern by stating in their words their doctrines<BR>and =
defending=20
those doctrines as best they can and perhaps making converts.<BR><BR>If =
Logos is=20
afraid that they cannot answer the community with =
convincing<BR>arguments or are=20
ashamed of what they are doing, then they are smart to<BR>stand mute for =

now.<BR><BR>Art Deco&nbsp; (Wayne Fox)<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:deco@moscow.com">deco@moscow.com</A><BR><BR><BR>----- =
Original=20
Message ----- <BR>From: "Paul Duffau" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:pduffau@adelphia.net">pduffau@adelphia.net</A>&gt;<BR>To: =
"Art Deco=20
aka W. Fox" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:deco@moscow.com">deco@moscow.com</A>&gt;<BR>Sent: =
Thursday, March=20
11, 2004 5:22 PM<BR>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Re: Logos Questions, and I =
why I=20
expect Tom<BR>Garfield to respond<BR><BR><BR>&gt; Wayne,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; =
At what=20
point did Logos violate state law?&nbsp; At what point does =
an<BR>accusation=20
become an indictment?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Paul Duffau<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; At =
05:15 PM=20
3/11/04 -0800, you wrote:<BR>,<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; =
&gt;Suppose=20
there was a school called Ecstasy.&nbsp; Suppose rumors were that =
this<BR>school=20
taught young men and women how to pursue a profitable career in =
drug<BR>dealing=20
or prostitution....<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt;....Logos =
school has=20
been accused of teaching sexist, homophobic,<BR>neo-confederate, and =
many other=20
doctrines that are probably as repugnant as<BR>drug dealing and =
prostitution to=20
the majority of Palouse region citizens.<BR>&gt;=20
&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_033B_01C4079C.11E6D690--