[Vision2020] Re: Logos Questions, and I why I expect Tom Garfield to respond

Bill Strand strand@pacsim.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:20:56 -0800

Hi Tom,

I agree that anybody the school determines is a customer would probably
get answers (privately) if they decided to ask. Again, this is a role
for parents who wish to enroll (i.e. the customer).

I have to admit that it is tough enough to make sure that my own kids
receive the education and life experiences that will stand them in good
stead in a changing world. Trying to tell other parents what their kids
should be taught would over extend me.

As for my teenage daughter (actually in two weeks I will have two) I
doubt I will get any answer if I used the approach "if you are not
telling me what you are doing, you must be up to no good". Like most
other parents, I use a variety of sources to keep up to date on my kids
(like asking my wife *chuckle*). Their younger sisters are also a wealth
of information.

Bill Strand