[Vision2020] Kerry's comments

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:36:30 -0800

The Bush/Cheney administration wants an apology from John Kerry for saying,
in an unguarded moment when he didn't realize the microphone was still on:
"These are the most crooked, you know, lying group I've ever seen.  It's
scary."  For this they want an apology?   Gosh, that would have been like
Timothy Mcveigh demanding an apology for being called the Oklahoma City
bomber.  Oops, now I've gone and done it.  Obviously, certifiably
unpatriotic.  Call John Ashcroft.

Carl Westberg Jr.

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!