[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Music to my ears

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:58:13 -0800

speaking of Led Zeppelin:

"In the Mood" by Robert Plant from the Principle of Moments album.

and, ZZTop's "LaGrange"

DC

----- Original Message -----
From: Sunil Ramalingam
To: thansen@moscow.com ; matt@moscowland.com ; vision2020@moscow.com
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 2:29 PM
Subject: RE: [Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Music to my ears

Tom,
Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues covered 'Stairway.'
http://www.classicalmusicreview.com/Classic_Blue_B00001ZT5V.html
I've never heard it, but were you referring to it?
Matt,
I used Google to learn that fascinating factoid.  Maybe you could use it to
answer the question I posed you a week ago.  Go on, I'm waiting.
Sunil

>From: "Tom Hansen"
>To: ,
>Subject: RE: [Spam] RE: [Vision2020] Music to my ears
>Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:51:51 -0800
>
>I stand corrected.  Although "Stairway to Heaven" was a fantastic song (and
>certainly in my Top 10),  I was thinking of "Nights in White Satin" by The
>Moody Blues.
>
>Sorry.
>
>Tom

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse
since 1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com