[Vision2020] Re: About the French

matt@moscowland.com matt@moscowland.com
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 10:25:49 -0800

Not to but in,..... but

Donovan,

While I truely respect and honor the "good work" your doing to help people in our community, please do not belittle it, or disrespect the people you help by calling attention to it as if you require praise.
I am not suggesting that you do, its only that your response makes it appear so.
"Do good for goodness sake, not for your own good."

On another note, your father served not you. You were only along for the ride. He bought the tickect.