[Vision2020] TALK SHOW 3/7/04: Ed Sebesta on Neo-Confederate movement

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:38:23 -0800 (PST)

--0-968684606-1078508303=:2142

Visionaries/Aerialites,

At 9 a.m. on Sunday 3/7/04 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org) will feature the following guest:

 --(9-10 am) Mr. Edward Sebesta, writer and researcher on the Neo-Confederate Movement will call in to discuss that movement, the revival of pro-slavery issues and etc.

 --(10-11 am) We will continue the discussion with Mr. Sebesta and possibly have time to move on to other topics.
For More info see Mr. Sebesta's website: templeofdemocracy.com

NOTE: Because Mr. Sebesta will be calling in, we will be unable to take phone calls while he is on the line. However, Mr. Sebesta will likely be able to take questions via email during the broadcast--OR anyone with questions in advance can simply reply to this email and the question will be asked during the show.

MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live via the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)

Call in phone #: 885-6392

Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for guests can send e-mail to: timlohr@yahoo.com OR call the studio after the show at the numbers above.

--0-968684606-1078508303=:2142

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Visionaries/Aerialites, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>At 9 a.m. on Sunday 3/7/04 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org) will feature the following guest: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;--(9-10 am)&nbsp;Mr.&nbsp;Edward Sebesta,&nbsp;writer and researcher&nbsp;on the Neo-Confederate Movement&nbsp;will call in to discuss that movement, the revival of pro-slavery issues and etc. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;--(10-11 am) We will continue the discussion with&nbsp;Mr.&nbsp;Sebesta&nbsp;and possibly have time to move on to other topics.</DIV>
<DIV>For More info see Mr. Sebesta's website: <A href="http://www.templeofdemocracy.com">templeofdemocracy.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>NOTE: Because Mr. Sebesta will be calling in, we will be unable to take phone calls while he is on the line. However, Mr. Sebesta will likely be able to take questions via email during the broadcast--OR anyone with questions in advance can simply reply to this email and the question will be asked during the show. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live via the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org) </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Call in phone #: 885-6392&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for guests can send e-mail to: timlohr@yahoo.com OR call the studio after the show at the numbers above. </DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search - <a href="http://search.yahoo.com/?fr=ad-mailsig-home">Find what you’re looking for faster.</a>
--0-968684606-1078508303=:2142--