[Vision2020] questions about lawbreaking

Kyle DeSpinauer regionalenquirer@hotmail.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 07:06:23 +0000

rosemary's questions raise some good points about reporting to law
enforcement.  but i wonder rose, if you haven't lost proportionality in your
perspective.  for example, just to pose a plausible hypothetical question
for this day and age, have any of your six children, or any of your
grandchildren, ever smoked marijuana in their life?  statistics on
pot-smoking would suggest a very high probability that at least one of them
has.  you know that smoking marijuana is a crime, I am sure.  if any of them
ever smoked pot, did you report such an incident to law enforcement, did you
turn them in, or were you willingly complicit in the crime?  which is worse,
illegal drug use or a game of blackjack?

i am wondering why everybody seems to be working for law enforcement.  bill
london issues these 8-count indictments as if he were moscow's version of
barney fife.  maybe we should all just start monitoring everybody's behavior
and make citizen arrests.  a good question for bill london is whether he has
ever committed crimes in the form of violating idaho's statutes on
controlled substances.  have you ever smoked pot, bill?  actually, i should
be more specific about my "concerns" and address it to you in the form of an
letter to this listserve.

bill, have you ever
1) smoked marijuana, and if so,
2) was the last time you smoked it
a) within the past ten years, or
b) within the past five years, or
c) within the past 48 hours, and
3) you knew that it was illegal during said time, did you not, and
4) you intentionally and knowingly violated idaho's criminal statutes by so
doing, and
5) if i don't receive a denial to these allegations, then i can only deem
them to be admitted.

move over, john ashcroft, cause there's a new snoop on the block.

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar – includes FREE pop-up blocking!