[Vision2020] Grammar

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:10:23 GMT

Correcting somebody's grammar would be acceptable, if it is done "off list".
Calling attention to somebody's misuse of words or misspellings publicly serves
no purpose.

People are not perfect.  The bottom line, to me, is communication (getting your
thoughts across to people).  After all is said and done, if the only fault that
a person can find is in sentence structure and/or spelling, that would reflect
shallowness of character.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/