[Vision2020] House Bill 754

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:06:04 GMT

I reviewd HB754.

http://www3.state.id.us/oasis/H0754.html#sop

Could somebody please explain the legislative mumbo-jumbo detailed in this bill?

What is the bottom line on this bill now that it has passed?

Tom Hansen

> Visionaries:
>
> The Revenue and Tax committee passed a bill today that I think will be very
bad for us.
I'll get more information to you, but you may want to gear up to send messages
legislators.  If you care to read it, it's HB 754.

           http://www.fsr.net/