[Vision2020] looking for cards

Mark Seman FCS@Moscow.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:06:24 -0800

Dear V2020 readers,

I am developing a mosaic art piece and I need faux credit cards.  I receive
them in the mail periodically, but am looking for about 1000 of them.  I'd
prefer the plastic ones, they can be of any color, and any labels on them
can remain.  I would appreciate the efforts of anyone willing to save the
ones they receive & sending them to me at the address below.  I anticipate
it will take a number of months to gather the quantity and variety I need,
so there is no pressing time crunch for my receipt of them.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
Mark & Heather Seman
Full Circle Studios