[Vision2020] About The French

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:23:28 -0800

<P>Tom,</P>
<P>I don't see how they spit on us by refusing to join a war based upon lies and the deliberate refusal to consider what the inspectors in Iraq were reporting.&nbsp; One by one the rationales for this war have collapsed.&nbsp; </P>
<P>The section below:</P>
<P>'It wasn't just our citizens you spit on when you turned, </P>
<P>but every one of ours who fell the day the towers burned. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>You spit upon our soldiers, on our pilots and Marines, </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>and now you'll get a little sense of just what payback means,'</P>
<P>first buys the lie that Hussein was involved with September 11, and then contains an ugly threat.&nbsp; My recollection is that France stood by us that day.&nbsp; I don't know why we would wish them ill based upon the lie in that verse.&nbsp; The makers of mediocre [and therefore inexpensive] French wines will continue to get my occasional business.</P>
<P>I don't hate the French for opposing this war.&nbsp; I wish they had succeeded in heading it off.&nbsp; &nbsp; </P>
<P>Sunil<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>