[Spam] Re: [Spam] [Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:20:21 -0800

<P>"Just cause you read it twice dont mean he said it twice."<BR><BR>But it's not a matter of my hearing it twice. The first time he said it was July 14, 2003.&nbsp; The second time was January 27, 2004.&nbsp; Two separate incidents, not an echo.</P>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P>The issue is not my hearing.&nbsp; It happened twice.&nbsp;&nbsp;Can you explain how?</P>
<P>BTW, I loved your comment about the French failure in the Phillipines.&nbsp; Yes, those were their darkest hour, n'est ce pas?</P>
<P>Sunil<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;List services made available by First Step Internet,
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://www.fsr.net
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ