[Spam] Re: [Spam] [Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

matt@moscowland.com matt@moscowland.com
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:04:26 -0800

The Alamo was an independant action of seperatists hoping to succed from the Mexican terratorial control and had hopes that after they would be anexed by the US. I assume that when yo say "we" you are not indicating you desire to live in the past.

If I misquoted you I applogize. It just sickins me when someone dishoners the memories of our heros.

As for Haiti, your correct they need food, medicine and interest free loans. I am sure that the gangs controling the strets would very much like that. I have an idea, lets restore order then send those things in. I have to call the White House right away. Yo may be on to something.

The "Indian Wars" yea, that was terrible. I am not prepared to discuse the wars of other nations, or those of conquest dating back eons. How about the first "caveman" that clubed another for his cave. For that matter lets discuss the Cain & Able issue. I am an American and we were discussing the actions of our sitting President.

The French. Come on think that through. Your the one who listed the Hundres Years War. They really did a good job in Indochina, Bierut, Somalia, Haiti, The Phillipines. Wait a second. All those places have something in common. I know, its were the French failed and we had to pick up the pieces. Sometimes unsucessfully.

Granada? Whats wrong with a President sending in Troops to rescue American citizens being held hostage? You dont travel do you?

The French and Indian war? You need to read up on that one. Its where the Fench inlisted the Indians to kill Colonists. wemon and children included. Are you saying we should have not defended our families.

1812? Thats the one where the British invaded our young nation and burned our Capital. I am missing your point on......no wait I think I get it. You think we should have remained subjects of the King, or yet never have come to these shores.

How about Korea, defending against an aggressor and all that. Remeber the North invaded the South before we got involved.

I suppose your one of those that feels we should not be involved in the Middle East, chanting "no blood for oil" while driving three blocks to work, wearing your rain coat and rubber boots on nasty days, enjoying all the comforts of home. When you protested the Gulf war, did you use OIL paint to make your signs. I bet you even complain when gas gets close to $2.00 per gallon. I know you still dont think its worth one life. You may be right. Before you take a stand, try for just one day to not use any products or materials that oil had a hand in producing. That includes food.

By preventing instability in the rest of the world we are defending our country. Remeber WWI(the one you indicatedwas not a moral war), by remaining isolationist the war got to the point where its was more costly then it needed to be. Wasnt that kind of the same problem in WWII, Neval?

Yea, U.I.senat, hey thats great. Your not living in the past are you?