[Spam] [Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:32:31 -0800

<P>I guess I'm just on a rule-breaking roll now.&nbsp; OK Matt, I'll give you an example of Bush either lying or being so incredibly misinformed it should give us all chills.&nbsp; Twice now he has said that we invaded Iraq because Hussein refused to let in the arms inspectors.&nbsp; These incidents were separated by several months.</P>
<P>Matt, can you explain how this happened?&nbsp; You remember, don't you, how the inspectors went in before the war?&nbsp; How is it Bush doesn't?&nbsp; With him, I can see it happening once; maybe he was eating pretzels during his briefing, and he missed some of the details while Cheney was administering the Heimlich maneuver on him.&nbsp; But how is it that he says the same thing twice?&nbsp; Let's give him the benefit of the doubt the first time.&nbsp; Maybe he was confused.&nbsp; Do you think it's possible that no one in his administration corrected him?&nbsp; If that's the case, then does that give you cause to worry?&nbsp; I mean, this is pretty important, isn't it?&nbsp; If&nbsp;his staff forgets&nbsp;whether Kofi Annan takes one sugar or two, well, that's OK.&nbsp; But they ought to get him straight on stuff like this, doncha think? And I bet they do; the new guy gets to go in and tell him he screwed up.</P>
<P>So, when he unleashed this whopper the second time, what was it?&nbsp; Utter, terrifying imcompetence on the part of his staff, stupidity or forgetfullness on his part, or a lie?&nbsp; </P>
<P>Sunil</P>
<P>Matt had written in part:</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Lets play a game. I quote and you identify.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;You claim without hesitation that the President has lied. I challenge you to prove beyond reasonable doubt, one single lie that the President has told. Please understand that in order to be a lie, the person telling it must know its a lie when they say it. Those are the rules. Ready GO!
<DIV></DIV>&gt;( and you can't use the one about Saddam's ships off the coast of America cause I saw them)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;